Here I am. Again. I know this blog isn't as lively as it was once before. Its either I can't find time to do so or there's just not much going on in my life. Maybe both. Been in Southampton for over a month now. So far so good. Finally back on track to do what I signed up for. To work my ass off to be called a pilot. From how I see it, I bear a name I don't yet deserve. I'm a mere cadet until I join them dear friends soaring the sky. Lets just hope lady luck shines on me as the course goes along.
They say flying is like riding a bike. I dont know to what extent the similarities can relate but I'm sure glad its not as tough as I expected it to be. Of course being rusty can't be written off but I'm actually enjoying it even when it squeezes the juice out of every single living cell in my brain or when it plucks my hair out of my head. Stress is on the menu when the schedule is so tight. But I'll do this over photocopying/scanning any given day.
I'm running out of words to say. Goodluck to everyone who's heading back to their respective uni life and to those sitting for exams. And I'll take this chance to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya. It's pretty late for that but considering its my third year running without really celebrating. I think i can be excused. haha. Vamos.
They say flying is like riding a bike. I dont know to what extent the similarities can relate but I'm sure glad its not as tough as I expected it to be. Of course being rusty can't be written off but I'm actually enjoying it even when it squeezes the juice out of every single living cell in my brain or when it plucks my hair out of my head. Stress is on the menu when the schedule is so tight. But I'll do this over photocopying/scanning any given day.
I'm running out of words to say. Goodluck to everyone who's heading back to their respective uni life and to those sitting for exams. And I'll take this chance to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya. It's pretty late for that but considering its my third year running without really celebrating. I think i can be excused. haha. Vamos.