Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Senoras. Senoritas.

at last. a proper update. im sorry ive been MIA. but ive no choice. Cabair apparently sort something out. so we've got connection now. good enough. i'll start from the day we depart then yes people? ill let the pictures do the talking since im pretty shitty at it. there, take a look.


Stansted Airport.


Izzudin. Dien J.R



Dont mind Muk. Inside story. HAHA.



Boarding.



My ticket to flight school. Notice the magic numbers?



Kaaan. Si Muk. HAHA.



Arrival. That's Spain for you.



Valencia.



Panda eyes.



Salida? Porfavor?



With them Brits boarding the bus to Requena.



Requena.



HAHA. There's always time for this.



Sorting out the houses.



Lunch was waiting. And i wont waste my time.



I told you I was hungry.







Front view.



At night.



Backyard?



The view from my room. Too bad the pool gets too cold. I see no senoritas.



And finally, my favourite spot. The kitchen! haha.